'Cow Destroyed my manhood!

MISERY came to Otukile Mogorosi when a hornless cow trampled him. Now he vows he will never go near another cow,
saying: “It destroyed my manhood! And I don’t have money for the Men’s Clinic as I am not working.”


Otukile Mogorosi (50) said last February the cow left him with injuries to his kidneys, under his belly and upper back.

The father of three wants more children, but said three partners have left him because of his 4-5 problems.Otukile, of Phahameng kasi near Bultfontein,blames it on the cow attack while he was working at Vleissentraal, Bloemfontein.

“I was helping load cows on trucks at the
auction. Suddenly a cow attacked, hitting me with its head. When I fell down it trampled me until I lost consciousness.”
Otukile said he woke up in Pelonomi Hospital.

“I was discharged the next day and my boss submitted my claim for injuries. What shocked me most was how my injuries affect my performance in bed. 

I’ve tried different women, but the results are all the same. I ejaculate too fast. Sometimes I lose interest in the woman I
am with.”Otukile showed a hospital note saying he suffered soft tissue injuries.


Vleissentraal director Wimpie du Plessis said: "We followed the right procedure and submitted all necessary documents. We helped him with medical assistance .
“The process takes a while. We hope he will be patient. He will be compensated.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atiku’s Daughter Sworn-In As Health Commissioner

Mr P Wife, Lola, Others Blasts Zlatan Ibile Over Girlfriend’s Post

John stone- Chelsea Target transfer request