I'M A Virgin And I Need A Good Man Who Is Ready For Marriage

My name is Ify, from Anambra State and I reside at Awka. I have an issue which has been bothering me and I have decided to take the bold step.

I am 29 and a virgin. I have always have to deal with men who are only interested in sleeping with me and I have sworn to keep myself for only my future husband.

I have lost a lot of men because they all wanted the same thing before marriage. I am ready to for medical assessment of my virginity to prove it to any real man who is ready to marry me.

Comment below in the comment box with you details and i will contact you if you are appealing in your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atiku’s Daughter Sworn-In As Health Commissioner

Mr P Wife, Lola, Others Blasts Zlatan Ibile Over Girlfriend’s Post

John stone- Chelsea Target transfer request